Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Calling all Nightmare Before Christmas Collector's

I've been slowly selling off my entire collection of Nightmare Before Christmas collection of things. I've got these things listed on ebay right now. They are on a 30 day fixed price listing. But they also have an option that lets you submit your best offer to me. Don't be afraid to use that button. Just remember the items I have left are some of my favorites and it is really hard to part with my collection but hubby and I are retiring in the next ten years and I don't want to move this stuff again. So as long as you don't insult me with your offer I might just take it. 


not showing is the two nbc VHS tapes.
click on the link to the right and it will take you to my ebay page where these can be found. If you want more than one item let me know and I'l  combine shipping where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment