Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Etsy - Patterns

I have a ton of patterns in my home. All of which I thought I might use at one. Some of which I thought I'd just liked. Now that I'm cleaning out I'm making way for what is really important now in my life and some of this stuff just needs to go.Like these patterns I have listed right now.
Misses Tops Tunics McCalls Pattern in XSM,SML,Med
Simplicity 2640 Misses Evening Dress in two lengths. size h-5 - 6,8,10,12,14 Laura Lynn Collection
Simplicity 2639 Misses Evening Dress in two lengths. size D5 - 4,6,8,10,12 Laura Lynn Collection
McCalls 8937 Missed Medieval Costume Large 38 to 40 Halloween Pattern
McCalls M4548 Misses Early American Costume 6 8 10 12 Pattern
http://www.etsy.com/shop/secondhandspirits - to purchase any of these patterns or learn more check out my ETSY shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment