Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Homemade Etsy - eyeglass case

I'm a crafter at heart. I've dabbled at crafts all my life. I've never found anything that I'm passionate about. As a result I can do some passable projects. I've listed my experiments on ETSY.
These included my foray into eyeglass case.
6 1/2" x 3 1/2" quilted cloth case for eyeglasses, cell phone or ipod. Black Flamingo Quilted fabric
This hand made eyeglass case is 6 1/2" long by 3 1/2". Perfect for eyeglasses or sunglasses. And is a nice storage case for some of the cell phones and the ipods available now. 

NOTE - I'm not a professional seamstress. I sew for fun and for my own enjoyment. So my sewing skills may not rank up there with those of a professional seamstress. My goods will hold up. This was one of the first cases I have sewn and was a prototype for my later cases which have all sold at the flea market. With that said I just didn't want you to have a high expectation and then be disappointed with the product. 
6 " x 3 1/2" quilted cloth case for eyeglasses, cell phone or ipod. Cream Flower Quilted fabric
This hand made eyeglass case is 6 " long by 3 1/2". Perfect for eyeglasses or sunglasses. And is a nice storage case for some of the cell phones and the ipods available now. 
The eyesglass case sell for 5.99 and that includes shipping. You can go to my etsy store at to buy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/secondhandspirits

No comments:

Post a Comment