Monday, November 5, 2012

My Etsy - Vintage

http://www.etsy.com/shop/secondhandspirits

Etsy lets you list Vintage and homemade items only. Since I have alot of both. I've started listing them.
Vintage Dooney & Bourke Handbag / Purse Olive Green w/shoulder strap
Vintage Dooney Bourke Handbag- This is Dooney & Bourke from 20-25 years ago - or so I'm told.
A friend had this in her closet and just couldn't bear to throw it out so she gave to me to sell. 

The craftsmanship on this one leads me to believe that it is indeed a true vintage Dooney & Bourke. 
It is not in mint condition. I have not tried to do any sort or restoration with leather cleaners or anything like that. IT is scuffed and scratched. I do not see any ink marks or rips in the leather. 
On the end of this bag you will see a lock. My friend didn't have the key and I don't have any bolt cutters to get lock off bag. 
I have not tried to do any type of restoration work on this bag. It needs a major facelift and because it has no structural damage I thought somebody might want it to restore and use. It's a nice quality leather that has seen better days so bid with the intention that you have some work ahead of you. THIS PIECE WAS SOLD IN NOVEMEBER 2012

As well as these belts
Vintage Women's Braided Trim Belt Blue Red green yellow
Braided Cord Belt- This multiple colored belt has velcro fastener on the back that is adjustable to small , med, large.
Large is a 34" waist
Small is 29"
The braided part is about 2" thick.
This is a nice heavy belt. It is in fantastic shape.Vintage Multi Colored Brass Leather Belt 2 1/2" wide belt
Multicolored Brass Belt Buckle Belt-This is a brass (made in india) "buckle". The soft leather belt is marked genuine leather. The belt itself is soft and pliable.
The belt itself 2" wide.
Without any adjustments it would fit a 30-31" waist. It is somewhat adjustable.One ended is sewn on the buckle that other end is not allowing it to be shortened or lengthened a little.
It is in fantastic shape.Pierre Cardin RED Snakeskin Leather Belt Size M 7512
Pierre Cardin Snakeskin Belt-This a thin Pierre Cardin Genuine Snakeskin over leather belt. 
The goldtone buckle is marked Made in Spain. 
This belt was used. You can tell what hole the previous owner used but it's not torn up in the front or the back.
Belt is in good shape. 
I'm betting it's 25-30 years old.
3/4" wide
from end of belt to first hole its 26.5 inches to the last hole it's 30.5"Vintage Revcor Belt Buckle with Leather Belt
Vintage Revcor Belt Buckle and leather Belt-This Revcor Belt Buckle is a solid goldtone color. (pix shows some black).
The leather belt makes this cinch waist belt about a 30" size. It is possible to adjust a little bit either way.
The soft leather belt is in good shape. Almost 2" width.All the belts  sell for 9.99 each.
This is just a few of my vintage items check the link at the top of this post to take you to my shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment