Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bradford Exchange Nightmare Before Christmas TableTop Tree Ornaments



Breaks my heart to sell this but I don't have the whole series so, I've put it up for auction on Ebay.
These are mint in box and has the COA to match the set. Each piece is number.
This was part of the NBC Table Top Tree subscription series. Each installment was $59.99. Not sure how many installments there were but this is one of the later ones I think. 

If this box had, had Jack I would have kept the series. But these are too small for my 4 foot nightmare tree I do at Christmas Time.
This is my WIP - My 4ft Jack Tree - Hubby only lets me put it up at Christmas Time. When we get a house, it will be up year round. Still looking for a snake to wrap around it. Maybe I can find at the fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment