Friday, February 5, 2016

Vintage AVON Cape Cod Ruby Red Wine Glasses Set of 4



The boxes are a bit beat up. But these Vintage Avon Cape Cod Wine Glasses are so beautiful with the red glass. No chips or cracks on these glasses at all.
These are not painted red, no these were red glass. 

My price is $14.99 for the set plus shipping of $13 and that is via Priority flat rate mail box. Sorry I don't ship any but the USA - ( I hate standing in line at the post office). I usually ship out the next day. But can take up to 3 days if I get called into work alot. 
Hit the paypal button below to take you to the paypal website and pay for your items. They will send me a text saying I got paid and I'll ship out as soon as possible. If you are leery of ordering, click the ebay button, check out my feedback. Plus paypal has buyer protection programs in place to protect the buyer online. This will eventually make it's way on ebay,but the price will be higher because of ebay fees.




No comments:

Post a Comment